Selling a new design is always challenging. But by using cutting edge computer generated imagery to create 360 degree virtual tours we can bring your new designs to life. Specialising in CGI renderings, D Cube Design is one of the leaders in creating high-end product visualisations for the Architectural, Interior Design and Marine sectors.
D Cube Design can help you display interiors, exterior spaces and products before they are even completed. This creates the perfect opportunity for interactive 360° experiences to be leveraged. Using CGI to create a virtual environment and renderings has the advantages of being faster and easier to produce with a more high-end result than when compared to traditional photography.
What is a 360 degree virtual tour?
360 degree virtual tours are a visual representation of your design space and in many ways are just like a real tour in the physical world. A virtual tour allows you look in any direction, including up at the ceiling and down at the floor. But in many ways they are even better than a physical tour.
Instead of all of the hassle of having to travel significant distances, or journey through busy town or city traffic, and then try and find somewhere park, 360 degrees’ virtual tours allow you to a survey a premises from the comfort of your own home or office.
Not only does this remove the hardship of having to travel, but it also saves you time and therefore money.
If your product or service relies on visual interaction, then a virtual tour allows you to give your potential customers the experience of your product without being there. You will be able to immerse your target audience into your design space, increasing conversion rate and product understanding.
The Stats don’t lie
• A site with a 360 virtual tour and interactive media will receive 40% more views than a competitor’s site that is lacking media. (Pew Internet Life Study)
• 80% of Internet shoppers say images are imperative when deciding to buy or use a company’s products or services. (Pew Internet Life Study)
• 360 Virtual tours reduce the amount of wasted viewings by 40%. (Source: Property Week)
• Properties complete with virtual tours are, on average, clicked 10 times more than those that do not offer the service. (Source: Property Week)
The benefits of 360 degree virtual tours
There are many benefits associated with incorporating 360 degree virtual tools as part of your company’s sales process. They include:
· Potential clients can take 360 degree virtual tools from wherever they are.
· Keeping ahead of the competition with cutting edge technology
· Granting full viewing rights boosts potential client confidence
· Provide clients with the opportunity to fully empathise with a premises
· Retain the client’s presence on your website for longer
Get in touch with us today to learn how we can help your design projects come alive with a 360 degree virtual tour.