Computer generated images can look amazing but that doesn’t mean that they will be outside of your budget. This is especially true when you consider the more flexible creative options that CGI will give you. If you need multiple choices – no problem; and revisions can happen much faster than using traditional photographic images
By opting for photorealistic 3D rendering, you will save a great deal of time when it comes to variations in the decor or products. It’s easy for us to develop a complete range or collection of products by building on the same central theme.
If your product has multiple features, is bespoke or hard to convey in a photo due to its intricate details, marketing it can be difficult.
In cases like this, 3D CGI will allow variations to be developed quickly. The level of realism achieved can even surpass traditional photography in some of the more challenging cases, such as flooring, bathtubs, kitchen sinks, shower heads, doors and bases, etc.
Reduce your Costs
CGI does away with the need to transport materials to the photo shoot location, especially if they are heavy or numerous, which could cost you a fortune in transport costs. You will also avoid having to assemble and then disassemble everything on site, as well as paying for the manpower to do so
The Many Benefits
There are several steps in the process of producing computer generated design visuals for our clients
The process begins with a straightforward list of expectations and requirements. We then analyse the brief and communicate with the client should anything be unclear.
It ends just as simply with either the exact rendering you had in mind at the time of debriefing. Or with multiple options for you to choose from
With CGI, gone are the days …
- …when you had to spend an entire day in a photo studio overseeing the installation of a tailor-made environment also making sure it corresponded precisely to the specified criteria. Knowing that you may be forced to start all over again,
- …when you’d realise too late that there’s a tiny detail missing from the final visual but the photo shoot is over and making changes is no longer an option,
- …of the fixed viewing angle, shackling the product to a single, exclusive environment,
- …when you had to wait until your product was in production before being able to begin the marketing phase,
- …when you were constantly duplicating your work and couldn’t go back a step or two when the needs themselves had changed.
Because 3D CGI creates countless creative ways for you to market your product – get creative! Use this wonderful opportunity to promote your products in inspiring, customised environments and wow your clients.
The only limit to photorealistic 3D rendering is your own imagination!
Get in touch to discuss your Marketing plans for 2019 and how we can help you with stunning 3D CGI design